2017 Soccer Tour
Soccer Academy is quickly becoming known around the country for organizing fantastic tours to watch some of the top teams in Europe. 2017 will be no exception; this year’s trip is truly a trip for the soccer aficionado. Space will be limited on this trip so sign up early to avoid disappointment!
Saturday 25th - Depart USA
- Arrive in Madrid, Spain
- Check into a 4 Star Hotel - A.C. Carlton Madrid - Marriott, Paseo de la Delicias 26, Madrid
- Travel to Estadio Vicente Calderon, home of Atletico Madrid to watch them play Barcelona and their superstars Messi, Suarez and Neymar - 4.15pm Kick off
- Sightseeing in Madrid
- Noon Stadium Tour of Santiago Bernabeu Stadium - Home of Real Madrid
- Board the AVE Train at 8.20am for the 2:40 hour ride to Barcelona. Arrive in Barcelona 11.05am
- Afternoon Stadium Tour and Museum of Camp Nou, Home of Barcelona
- Return to Madrid on the 8.00pm AVE Train. Arrive back in Madrid at 11.10pm
Sightseeing day in Madrid
Evening Match - Real Madrid v Las Palmas at the Santiago Bernabeu - 9.30pm kick off
Flight to Frankfurt, Germany - Depart 1.20pm. Arrive 3.55pm
Check into Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, Hamburger Allee 2, 60486 Frankfurt, Germany
Sightseeing in Frankfurt
- Day of sightseeing
Meet in lobby at 4.30pm for evening meal in Frankfurt.
Travel to Dortmund by Train. Depart 8.25am and arrive in Dortmund 12.21pm
- Watch match Borussia Dortmund v Bayer Leverkusen at the Westfalenstadion where you will experience "The Yellow Wall", widely known as one of the best atmospheres to watch a game anywhere in the world. See video below
Depart from Dortmund 7.37pm and arrive back in Frankfurt 23.11pm
- Watch Bundesliga game Eintracht Frankfurt v Sport-Club Freiburg 3.30pm
- Depart from Frankfurt, Germany back to USA
Airfare from USA not included.
Breakfast is included at all hotels. No other meals are included.