2017 will see us visit Spain and Germany!
Sign up now to avoid disappointment!
2017 Adult Soccer Trip
Soccer Academy is quickly becoming known around the country for organizing fantastic tours to watch some of the top teams in Europe. 2017 will be no exception; this year’s trip is truly a trip for the soccer aficionado. Space will be limited on this trip so sign up early to avoid disappointment!
Saturday 25th - Depart USA
- Arrive in Madrid, Spain
- Check into a 4 Star Hotel - A.C. Carlton Madrid - Marriott, Paseo de la Delicias 26, Madrid
- Travel to Estadio Vicente Calderon, home of Atletico Madrid to watch them play Barcelona and their superstars Messi, Suarez and Neymar - 3.15pm kick off
- Morning sightseeing in Madrid
- Afternoon Stadium Tour of Santiago Bernabeu Stadium - Home of Real Madrid
- Board the AVE Train at 8.20am for the 2:40 hour ride to Barcelona
- Afternoon Stadium Tour and Museum of Camp Nou, Home of Barcelona
- Return to Madrid on the 8.00pm AVE Train
Sightseeing day in Madrid
Evening Match - Real Madrid v Las Palmas at the Santiago Bernabeu - 8.00pm kick off
Flight to Frankfurt, Germany - Depart 1.20pm. Arrive 3.55pm
Check into 4 Star Frankfurt Hotel
Sightseeing in Frankfurt
Day of sightseeing
Travel to Dortmund
Watch match Borussia Dortmund v Bayer Leverkusen at the Westfalenstadion where you will experience "The Yellow Wall", widely known as one of the best atmospheres to watch a game anywhere in the world. See video below
- Watch Bundesliga game Eintracht Frankfurt v Sport-Club Freiburg
- Depart from Frankfurt, Germany back to USA
Cost - $2,650 if you register before end of 2016*
$2,750 if you register in 2017*
*Final payment must be made by end of January, 2017
Airfare from USA not included.
Breakfast is included at all hotels. No other meals are included.
For more information: call 703-393-7961 email: email@example.com